- Provide an amazing, responsive and best experience for each customer
- Effectively and proactively diagnose and solve day-to-day customer concerns and issues such as product exchange and warranty
- Establish and maintain good relationships between customers and the company
- Quick to identify solutions in the best interest of customer based on company’s return & exchange policy
- Take full ownership and follow up closely with customer queries until solved
- Be proactive in providing the best solutions to meet customer needs
- Ensure feedback flows to various teams in Bulan Bintang to improve our services
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and help other out to work as a team.
- Exhibit flexible, proactive and positive character.
- Able to commit for at least 2.5 months starting from February.
- Salary from RM2,200