We are currently looking for motivated and highly driven Operations Intern to join our team in Bulan Bintang Clothing Sdn Bhd. During the internship period, you will gain challenging yet rewarding industrial experience in a dynamic national corporation. Moreover, you will learn from a highly energetic team your peers, along with the managers and senior leaders who will help you develop your skills along with competencies.
In addition, you will have an opportunity to work on a real challenging seasonal project, and experience best in class training and development opportunities. You will work with an experienced team to manage day to day tasks to ensure a smooth operation.
So, if you’re interested in kick-starting your career in Operations by putting yourself out of the comfort zone while getting a closer look at how our company approaches the areas, we’d like to meet you.
- Covering the operational end-to-end process
- Overlook and execute smooth operation between production line and delivery team.
- Resolving issues and requests by making necessary adjustments in company’s e-commerce system.
- Data entry and sorting for logistic and operation related data
- You will be working closely with senior and middle management in strategic decision making through research, data analysis and reporting.
- You will be also tasked with providing additional support to ensure minimal disruption to day-to-day processes.
- To support any department / team projects / other duties as and when deemed necessary
- Can start immediately
- Good computer skills required, strong in excel & data skills
- Able to work independent with minimal supervision
- Willingness to learn and help other out to work as a team.
- Exhibit flexible, proactive and positive character.
- Able to commit for at least three (3) months.
- Full time project basis for Diploma/Degree students in Business Management / Data Science / IT or equivalent.
- Professional development
- Dynamic and flexible working environment.
- RM2500 – RM3000
- Monday to Friday
- Saturday (based on company need)